Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally Some Progress

Finally things are getting back to a more sensible frame of supply and demand. I paid $3.05 a gallon for gas Monday before class, which has been way more reasonable compared to the $4.39 that some gas stations had been charging during the whole gas freak-out. For the first time in over a year my fuel indicator was over the full mark. Oh what a happy day that was. And it keeps getting better. Wednesday gas had gone done to $2.99 and as I was driving home this evening it went down a little further to $2.88. Hooray!! As my friend Leonhardt would say, 'That's a beautiful thing. ' And a beautiful thing it is...how low will it go???? elizinashe

2 comments:

Terhune said...

I hear you - Hooray!!

I paid $2.49 tonight for gas, heard that there was a gas station in North Little Rock selling gas for $2.16 - I entertained driving up there, would almost be worth it!

Lee said...

tell me about it.. I filled up the mom machine yesterday...was so nice to not cross the 60 bucks mark for a change...oops did I say "change" shame on me!!