Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Over. It.

I Support This Attitude
I need a time out.  I am over all this "being an adult" stuff.  Seriously.  

The last two months have been pretty much Hell and I'm in an overload of responsibility.  I'm tired of annoying vehicle issues.  I'm over sick cat issues.  I'm tired of running ragged to take care of the said car and cat issues.  I'm tired of basic house stuff, which seems to compound the said car and cat issues.  I'm tired of trying to plan on getting some minor house issues resolved around all this car and cat issues.  And oh yeah, I work.  At night.  Which makes dealing with all this shit a bit more challenging.  Sometimes its a struggle to get things done in a timely fashion, not to mention during the daytime hours before your average person closes shop.  Ugh.  At least work has been a bit more relaxed and my patient load has been relatively stress free compared to what we have had the last three months.  

So towards the end of working seven shifts in the last ten days, I had a good hard cry late one night at home.  I just 'let it all out'.  Sometimes you need a good cry and I can't remember the last time I had one.  Did it work?  Yeah, but not completely.  However, it did serve its purpose and released so much "stuff" that I have stuffed inside my head in hopes of coping with all this stress differently.  Guess that plan didn't work so much. 

And so...it's a new week.  One more trip to hopefully resolve an annoying but most likely a minor car issue.  My cat is once again recuperating and getting back to his old self after a hard day Sunday.  My minor house stuff, at least a small part of it,  will be conquered this week before I go back to work.  Hopefully...there is rain in the future.  I've done very little today.  In fact, I've taken two naps because I was just so damn tired.  Clearly my body needed it despite a good rest I had last night.  I just hope that the rest of this week is the beginning of a better road.  I'm done with the potholes of adulthood.  Until next time....
I Need To Be Here




No comments: