Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Piddlin' Around

Let's Jam !

 It's a semi warm day, slight breeze and hopefully an evening rain soon.  


I've got dinner in the works, laundry done and folded.  Meals planned for work the next three nights.  


I could go through the mounds of bedding and comforters that I finally cleared out from my mother's house.  I could use the vacuum.  I could clean off my kitchen table.  I could do lots of useful things to clear out the clutter at my place.


But alas, I am lazy today.  I've been listening to a live DMB concert from a few years back.  I think I will listen to another one shortly.  I just not in the mood to be overly productive.  And that's okay.  I have some pictures that I want to go through and have them printed off so I can add more flare to my home.  


Maybe the kitchen table will be cleared off.  I don't know.  I am feeling a little dangerous today.  haha


So how is your "Hump Day?"  

Until next time....elizinashe

Keep It Simple Folks !

No comments: