Saturday, November 13, 2021

Where Does the Time Go?

Where Does the Time Go ? 

 Well, well, well...

Time sure does fly!  Despite the extra hour we had last weekend.  Sheesh!

 

I'm still here.  Taking it day by day.  So much to do...and yet I feel like there is never enough time to do everything I need to accomplish.   But isn't  that true for all of us?  I sure do wish I better time management skills.  

 

Fall is leaving our area but the leaves sure have been beautiful.  Lots of red and gold this year.  And it's been relieving to see on my daily commute to work and my day of errands.  I try and soak it all up as much as I can.  Soon we will have cold gray days and the first snow will surely come. 

 

I hope you are well.  I hope your Thanksgiving will be festive.  May your Christmas be kind.  And the New Year be joyful.  We have so much to be thankful for in these crazy times.  I hope you can focus on the good things and stay away from the negative.  Keep it simple folks.  Sending you all some love.  Until next time...elizinashe.   

Don't Forget to Relax 

No comments: