Saturday, March 5, 2022

Slow Saturday

Hello Daisies !

 It's really pretty outside today and I have been enjoying the sunshine and fresh breezes.  It's been a while since we've had such lovely weather.  But alas, I know the cold will come again.  It's the way Mother Nature rolls.


Still picking away with my mother's belongings.  I am hopeful that I can sell the antiques soon since that is my biggest issue right now.  Not to mention the loads of blankets and bed linens she had.  Sheesh!  And oh!  I found more clothes too.  Christ did she save everything!  Sometimes it's comical and sometimes it's a pain in the ass.  


In the meantime, I am still here.  Just trying to keep a steady pace with all that needs to be done and take time to stop and relax and not stress so much.  It serves me no purpose.  


I hope you my readers, whoever you are, find time to stop and breathe a bit.  Our world sure is a shitshow.  By all means, take time for yourself and unplug from whatever chaos surrounds you.  We all could use a bit more of that don't you think?  Until next time...elizinashe

How About a Refreshing Beverage ?

No comments: