Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Yep, I'm Still Here !

 Greetings-

 

Long time no write.  Not that I haven't wanted to -Life has been a jumble and has kept me in a tizzy. 

 

I am soon to close out on my mother's estate.  Whew!  This is will be huge.  And a very long time coming. I look forward to the day that I can completely walk away from it all. 

 

In the meantime I hope you my readers are well.  

 

I found a little sticky note where I jotted down my thoughts.  Not sure when I wrote it, most likely while I was working and going to school.  Maybe in nursing school...who knows.  Clearly I was struggling.  But I think I will leave it here as a reminder how far I have come along these last ten years or so....my what a journey I have walked.  

 

I hope my future will be less of a struggle and be peppered with much more joy!  I like those journeys the best.  Don't you?

 

" I have no life.
I'm a vegetable.

I am the bruised, tattered and torn leaf that nobody wants in their salad." 


I'm glad I no longer feel that way.  It was a passing moment.  I hope I don't have such severe moments like that ever again. It's such a dark place to exist.  And I refuse to dwell in that dark place.  Striving for much more peace and  laughter these days.  That's how I want to roll.   Until next time...elizinashe

No comments: