Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday Monday...


 Bah-da bah-da-da-da....


It's one of those days. 

 Does Monday make you think of that Mama's and Papa's song?  

Or is it just on those melancholy days?  


Today is a lazy day for me.  The sun is out and thankfully so.  I need some sunshine and I like the warm glow it gives me when I sit outside.  Not too chilly either so outside time is not so bad.  I like the gentle warming it gives my achy bones. 


Lots to write but hard to focus.  I have a good post about grief that I need to clean up and publish here.  So much to discuss about grief and yet....we really don't talk about it now do we?  


Maybe I've been talking to the wrong people.  Maybe not. 


Regardless, I hope the sun is out shining brightly out your way.  We still have a way to go for the Winter season to end but I will take this day and embrace it for all it's worth.  And with that said, I will leave you with a quote that struck me as something important to say, remember and share.  I hope you like it. 


"You can't fix me, but you can hold my hand while I fix myself. " 


Until next time...elizinashe. 



No comments: