Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Umm..What the Hell?


Apparently I am behind the times in the fashion department. This lovely outfit was presented this past week in Paris (big surprise) from some Belgian designer. Whatever. I look at this certainly overpriced outfit and think... what in the hell?? First of all, there is not much continuity but then again, we're talking Paris...the French have always been outrageous but when I look at this 'latest and greatest' it just sends my mind spinning. Absoulutely nothing truly matches. There are too many patterns going on here. It makes my brain hurt to look at it. I am most perplexed...Is this some sort of fashion savvy cervical collar? Can this girl actually see out of her outfit? How would she eat? (oh yeah, models don't eat.) Okay, so what about drinking that glass of champagne? (oh yeah, models prefer needles over flutes.) Or kissing a guy? (oh yeah, models are too snooty to deal with men.) I most definately wouldn't want any of my clothes getting in the way of that activity!! (the kissing thing.) That's one of my favorite things to do...I won't mention driving because models usually have limos to drive their drunken asses around. But what about that one stupid woman who will end up buying this shit? (what a waste of money.) Too bad this concoction doesnt' have any fur otherwise the PETA people would be having a hay day over this...it would be off the streets in no time. I hope to God that this doesn't end up on the 'red carpet' somewhere in People Magazine. I'll stick with by blue jeans thank you very much. And if I want to dress up, it will be blue jeans with some heels...just my style. elizinahse

2 comments:

Lee said...

OH MY GAWD, I totally agree: What the hell? Is that something someone is supposed to wear out in public?? I always thought these kind of crazy ass outfits were runway only..and I'm surprised ol' girly there could see where she was walking....

give me a mini and some heels and I'm all good.

elizinashe said...

You always did look good in a mini!
We may have had some funky outfits in the past but at least it was still savvy..I don't know what that shit is all aobut.