Saturday, April 5, 2008

One Word Survey

Got this from F-f-fifty Something's blog page, thought I'd join in on the fun. Hope you enjoy!

The One Word Survey
Yourself (naively) optimistic
Your Partner don't have one..
Your Hair brown :(
Your Mother McGuyver
Your Father Introvert
Your Favorite Item my Steinway
Your Dream Last Night don't remember
Your Favorite Drink cranberry juice
Your Dream Car don't really have one
Your Dream Home late 20s/early 30s bungalow
The Room You Are In open room
Your Fear going broke
Where Do You Want To Be In 10 Years settled
Who You Hung Out With Last a few bar flies
What You're Not superficial
Muffins blueberry(with crumb topping and lots of butter!)
One of Your Wish List Items travel ( so I can see all of my girly friends)
Time 830ish (pm)
Last Thing You Did laundry
What Are You Wearing jeans, shirt,sweater
Your Favorite Weather sunny
Your Favorite Book Succulent, Wild Women
Last Thing You Ate chicken chili & sandwich
Your Mood hopeful
Your Best Friends scattered across the US
What Are You Thinking About Right Now household chores & test notes
Your Car Xterra
Your Summer hopefully fun!
Relationship Status single
What's on Your TV it's off
What is Your Weather Like rainy
When is the Last Time You Laughed about an hour ago

Okay, so who's next to play??? elizinashe

6 comments:

Bernie said...

Cool answers. What do you play on that Steinway?

elizinashe said...

Rachmaninoff by all means! He's my favorite. I can only play a couple of his preludes but it's that's okay with me. Gershwin's Three Preludes for Piano are pretty groovey as well..however, my Steinway is up at my mom's house where there is more room for it. It's a concert grand, about 9 ft. big. That would take up one whole room at my place!! It's a really cool piano though. Maybe I'll post the whole story about it someday.

Lee said...

I do have pictures of her playing that Steinway. I have yet to hear it though!

Lee

Bernie said...

Can you play Gershwin's Rhapsody In Blue? It's one of my all time faves. I like Mozart. Both are on my iPod. I'll have to check out Rachmaninoff becauswe I don't remember what that sounds like. At various times in my life I've played trombone, sax and bass guitar. Always wanted to play piano but never learned.

elizinashe said...

I plan to play Rhapsody in Blue in my next life. I already have the music so I'm one step ahead. Man, did he write some crazy notes for that piece!! It's way cool. Look up Rach's Piano Concerto's #'s 2 & 3. Can't play them myself but man they are way intense. I can play his Preludes in G Minor & C sharp minor, although not as well as some but I still get a thrill from it. Hope you can check it out!

Lea said...

Hi L - Lea here - just in case you didn't know, Elisa went into labor last night! Yay! Isaac should be here any moment. Wanted to spread the news.

xox