Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blah Weekend

What a blah weekend. It's been chilly, gray and rainy. This was my weekend to be off from work and have some fun. However, the plans that were made went to the pits. I had tickets to see this show Saturday night which I had been looking forward to all month, plus today off to regroup from the concert and quiet time to study. Well, my friend who had the tickets lost them somehow. She looked everywhere she could think of, even in odd places and still no tickets. The show was sold out so there was no way we could get another pair. So the show that we were looking forward to seeing never happened for us. Crap. Plan B that we came up with wasn't so much fun either. I was home and in my pjs by midnight, snacking on chips & salsa while watching a show that I taped 3 weeks ago. Ah, the exciting life of a single girl. I feel like crap, I have loads of stuff to study for and laundry to finish.
I did go to a birthday gathering today for this lady who is the head cook at my local restaurant that I like to go to and hung out with some peeps for a couple of hours which was cool, but I still wasn't feeling the happy vibes. I'm feeling pretty lame. My planned weekend of fun turned out to be a weekend of blah. How pathetic. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I'm tired of feeling like crap. elizinashe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.