Monday, March 3, 2008

Lee's Music MEME

So I was at Lee's blog and she had this music thingy so I thought I'd continue the post and play the game. Rules are to put your music player on shuffle and respond to the questions. Hope you are entertained. If you need more clarification, jump on over to her blog: myhypotheticalfamily.blogspot.com. elizinashe

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Thieves Like Us New Order
ah, the memories of those John Hughes films..
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Dreaming of Me Depeche Mode
whatever..
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Yesterday the Beatles
how sad!
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Love Plus One Haircut 100
a happy, dippy 80s moment
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Wild,Wild Young Men Ruth Brown
YEAH BABY!
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Reposses My Heart Oreo Blue
damn, right
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Seven Spanish Angels Ray Charles & Willie Nelson
um, really?
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
It' the End of the World.. REM
now there's some pycho-babble
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
You Left Me This Morning Indigenous
not my wild, wild young men!! oh no!!
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
On the Stone Dave Matthews
me + Dave =mmmmm
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Can't Wait to Meetchu Macy Gray
how very cool..
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Give it Up KC & the Sunshine Band
yeah man, I'm still waiting!
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
A Night Like This The Cure
and what a night it is!!
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Sexy Mistake the Chalets
I think I'm already there...
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
God Bless the Child Billie Holliday
nice...
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Paint it Black the Rolling Stones
I already went thru my 'black phase'..
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Love is the Tender Trap Robert Palmer
funny...
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Got my Mojo Working Muddy Waters
wouldn't have it any other way...
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Painter Song Norah Jones
how lovely..
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Get Down Tonight KC & the Sunshine Band
let's boogie down ladies!!!
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Paperback Writer the Beatles
I do have clever friends...
22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
One of my Lies Greenday
OMG!!!

No comments: