Sunday, March 23, 2008

Overloaded


I have a big test in my Anatomy & Physiology class on the 7th of April. Yee Gads!! I printed off the review sheet Friday evening before I left to grab food...all I can say is Holy Crap!! There's like 3 pages of stuff to know, plus knowing how to draw a 'chunk' of the hair shaft, a nail, a long bone and it's interior stuff and the various shapes of muscle tissue plus knowing the major bones and major muscles in the body and not to forget Cellular Respiration and the Kreb's Cycle which is something that I still don't understand. All I know is 2 ATPs. Oh My God!! We're talking 6 chapters of crap plus the odd chapter on Cellular Respiration. Shit,man...how much can a brain really absorb??? I have been picking away at some of this review stuff the last couple of days on my pute plus highlighting stuff that I don't have answers for in hopes of getting a study group together so I can get a clue. This is way too much information for one test, plus a lab test that is separate on the same night!! I swear I'm going to pop a vessel and bleed out my ears. This coming week is our 'Spring Break' so there won't be class...but I know my break time will still be divided between work and pecking away at my unfinished review sheet, studying the eventual finished project and having a coronary in the process. I hope you guys are able to make it to my funeral. It should be quite lovely. (ha ha). In the words of the great S.J. Gumby...
MY BRAIN HURTS!! elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

My brain hurts just reading your post. I think this is why I'm a History major.