Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making Changes

Greetings my fellow readers. As you can see I've made some changes to my blog. I got tired of the Pepto Bismol pink and needed something fresh. I also figured out how to paste other bloggers that I read onto my page. (yea!) Hopefully as time goes on I will be able to add other bloggers to my reader's list as I get more involved in my own blogging. I do find it theraputic in a creative sort of way. And one of my bestest girls started a blog page during her 1st pregnancy. I am soo proud of her for diving in the writing world. Yea Elisa!! Welcome! Those of you who have had babies must look her up and share the mommy stuff...I haven't jumped into the world of having babies yet, don't know if I really will but that's a whole other story. In the meantime, hope all is well with my readers. Hope you like the new fresh look. Keep blogging!! elizinahse

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Nice look! Much better than the pink, in my opinion.

elizinashe said...

Thanks! I'm kind of digging it myself...something new for spring.
:) Time to shake off those winter blahs.

Terhune said...

Much easier on the eyes :)