Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cheers


Just a quick note...no matter how chaotic my life may be or how stressed I am, I am always grateful for the unexpected help and support of my friends, always coming when I least expect it. I am soo proudly independent that it is hard to accept help, but I have grown up enough to know when to take it when the help that is given to me without the expectance of 'payback'. And for that I am truly grateful. I hope that one day I can be one of those people...maybe I already am and just don't know it yet. I just wanted to give a shout out to those who have helped me in the past and now in the present. THANK YOU!! Love to all and may you be blessed many times over!! elizinashe
p.s. still stuck on the nun pics...hope you like it! :)

1 comment:

Terhune said...

I think you are one of those people. I haven't seen you in years, but I remember when you and Lee where living together and hanging out and stuff and I always knew that if my sister needed anything you would have her back. That's rare.