Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Intentions

Why is it that when you have well-meaning plans and tasks to tackle with the time to do so that it just never really happens to get completed? Just one of those things I guess. Tonight was supposed to be the perfect time for me to catch up on doing my Christmas cards and thank you cards from my birthday and in general the post-finals get-my-self-organized. However it has turned out to be a totally different night than expected. I just can't seem to utilize my time tonight like I had really wanted to. Too many interuptions I guess. The work thing tonight has had a different vibe than it normally does and I'm just having a hard time getting through my little check list of 'things to do'. At least I have the next two days off to do some double time on my check list. Just another reminder that well-meaning plans don't always happen when you want it to. Hopefully my next entry will be more enlightening than this post. I've got lots to talk about and have had alot of great ideas for subject matter but the school thing kind of took some priority vs. the creative outlet department. Now I can put school on a back burner until January (thank God for that!). However the whole writing thing just isn't happening for me right now along with my other tasks and tenative creative projects. I just want to veggitate for a while, finish out my shift, go home and crawl into my little nest of a bed. I can always try again tomorrow. Better luck next time. elizinashe

No comments: