Monday, August 10, 2009

August

Being that I had a wonderful July and had even blogged about it, I was curious as to how my August was going to be. I was hoping for something low key & wonderful at the same time. However it has been quite the opposite.
My A/C decided to kick the bucket about 3 weeks ago and it's been a real pain in the you-know-what to have it replaced. I'm still without cool air. I've been keeping my windows open and have a fan in the bedroom but it's still stuffy & my allergies are beginning to suffer. My mood is becoming more irritable and my cat is feeling it too. I hope to God that he doesn't end up getting sick from all this. I can't afford another vet bill like I have had over the past year with all my problems with Gavin.
I also get to become a member of the root canal club. Yea! At a cost of $1080 before my insurance decides to reimburse me for what ever they see fit. What a pisser.
My landlord tells me that the new A/C will be replaced & running on Thursday. His work-person is in Charlotte and won't be back in town until Wed nite. Crapola man! If I had the money I'd be camping out at a hotel right now with Hecubus in tow. This is just ridiculous!
I'm not liking how my August has been turning out. Hopefully the end of the month will be much better. I'm so ready for that vacation! Wish I could be on that plane right now. At least they have air. elizinashe

No comments: