Monday, January 4, 2010

Life Is Short

I came pretty close to losing another friend Sunday. His house had burnt down and he nearly did not get out in enough time. The dogs woke him up and thank God for that. Unfortunately the dogs did not make it out of the house but my friend managed to get out in freezing temperatures with nothing but his pjs and his cell phone. He's lucky. My mind just races every time I think about it. I am so freakin' grateful that he is still on this planet. I can't wait to see him in person so I can give him a big hug and tell him how much I love him. Friends are special. That is one thing I try hard to never forget. Life is short, enjoy the little moments my friends and I will try and do the same. elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Glad he survived. Something like that sure puts a different spin on life, doesn't it?