Monday, February 15, 2010

TMI


There are some products out on the market that I just refuse to buy. You can find a carrying case for just about anything you want. Money, makeup, lipstick, credit cards, cigars, cigarettes and yes tampons. Give me a break!

Now the last thing I want to 'show' the world as I make my way to the ladies room is that I'm in that 'special place', although there ain't nothing special about it. I don't care how stylish the carrying case might be ( such as sparkles ) or what the creator deems as clever (such as 'Go with the Flow', or the 'PMS Queen') crammed full of tampons as I make my way to do my business. And I am almost certain that my peers and strangers in a restaurant or any other public place would not want to know what I'm doing in the ladies room even if I do have a trendy & stylish carrying case for my personal business. Being in that 'special place' is not pleasant. You're tired, cranky, bloated and it is usually followed by a few hours of cramps. Why would I want to brag about that by carrying a freakin' tampon case? I'm just saying. That's just too much information. elizinashe

1 comment:

Lee said...

What will they think of next. Ugh!