Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life

Ever have days when you feel like this? Barely hanging on, trying to get back on top with all your might? Yet it just does not seem to work. You just can't reach your goal. Perhaps you shouldn't be on that particular branch at all. Maybe you're at the wrong tree.

So what would happen if you just let go? Would you spread your wings and let the winds guide you to safety? Or would you flap your wings in a panic to keep yourself from falling to an inevitable crash? Would you just let go and plop to the ground without even flapping those wings at all and just give up? Or would you keep trying to get back on top of that branch?

There are many metaphors that I could elaborate on but I won't go that far. I think you get the picture. As much as I would like to just 'give up' and crash into oblivion b/c it would be so much easier, in all honesty I think I would let the winds guide me to where I am supposed to be. I think the adventure would be a lot more fun than just crashing to the ground. Sometime spreading your wings to take flight on a different path is exactly where you are supposed to be. elizinashe

No comments: