Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Traditions

Happy New Year!  I'm pretty traditional I suppose.  I guess that's not a bad thing either.  I keep New Year's Eve festivities rather tame, enjoy my time with friends, have a New Year's Day feast and make a list of things I want to bring into my life for the next year.  I've always said that if you throw it out to the universe and make some effort that it will come to you.  I usually make a list a leave it out on my coffee table only to get lost in a pile of junk and soon to be lost amongst school stuff.  This year I think I will post a few of my wishes to put out there in cyberspace as well as the universe.  I hope that 2013 will undoubtedly be full of prosperity and positive change.  I hope that your 2013 will be filled with the same. 

-I wish money in perfect ways so that I can keep a roof over my head, food in my belly, and begin to pay off all those school loans.  
-I wish to get back into shape and lose some of this school induced stress eating weight that has accrued these last few months.  I wish for good health and healthier ways to cope with my anxieties and stress.
-I wish to gain more confidence in myself as I do have days where I feel completely lost.  And when I do feel completely lost I wish for strength and guidance to get me back on my feet. 
-I wish to complete this nursing school process and be successful with my endeavors.  It sure does get scary sometimes.  
-I wish for healthy relationships and healthy romantic love as I have missed having a stable and comfortable companion to share my life with.  
-I wish to travel more and have the funds to do so.  I want to see my friends that are scattered across the map.  And of course, I need more Dave.  That, is a given.  
-I wish to take photos again and write more creatively.  That has taken a back seat because of school and I cannot wait to have the time to do that again.  
-I wish for a better home that I can afford as I am so tired of living in this tiny, damp little box of a house.  I dream of a bigger kitchen and a dishwasher.  And with that bigger kitchen I hope to cook more often and eventually have good friends over for dinner.   
-I wish for a better car as mine has had many repairs that are getting too costly.  I'm just about over it.  
-I wish for better furniture and a more congruent decorating theme as my stuff is outdated and not quite me anymore.  I want that extra space to really hone in on that eclectic, inviting feel with lots of color.  This is one area that I will not be so traditional.  
-I wish for fun holiday festivities filled with good friends.  Sometimes your friends become your family and I'm okay with that.  

And so my readers, there is my list.  That's not too much to ask for now is it?  What's on your list?  elizinashe



No comments: