Saturday, October 24, 2015

Actually, I Do Give A...

  Honey Badger Doesn't Feel Good
Shew!  What a week.  Although it has gone by fast, it also has felt like it has gone in slow motion at times.  What has made it worse it that I have felt like complete and utter crap.  I had worked last weekend like normal, came home Sunday morning to sleep and then back to work on Tuesday for the next three nights.  Now, that is a normal "track" for me, but when Monday came, so did the body aches.  And the fatigue.  Ugh...This Honey Badger wasn't happy. 

So..along with the normal hassle and stress of working nights, I was loading up on Vitamin C and Zinc to combat whatever invader was trying to set up house in my body.  Getting up and ready for work was slow and tiresome.  I finally began to feel better on my last night, and this evening has been on the couch with some pizza night.  However, I had picked up an extra shift for tomorrow night weeks ago...so I have one more night to push through.  At least I had tonight to be at home and regroup.  I pray that my night will be uneventful and calm, as my past three nights have been a bit much.  

So, there's a lot of hype about the new Star Wars coming out in December.  Some places have already sold tickets in advance.  I think that kind of sucks. It squeezes out the little people.  But..that's how modern technology and making that money has changed over the years.   I'm totally going...that's for sure.  I loved Star Wars as a kid, and I'm looking forward to the story continuing.  I just hope I'm able to score a pair of tickets like normal people.  Maybe I should stalk our movie houses for pre-sale tickets.  At least I won't have to stand in line, right?   This is one that I definitely want to see on the big screen.  I don't go to movies that much, simply because I get too restless and bored, but I'm pretty certain this will keep my attention from beginning to end.  And I don't want to miss a lick.  I will make sure I won't drink anything prior to the show...sure would hate to take a potty break in the middle of the movie and miss something really cool.  haha..

And so..I will leave it at that.  Maybe I should channel "the Force" to get me through the rest of my weekend.  There is always much to do on your off days but I think I will keep it as simple as possible.  Work, sleep, eat.  That is the focus for the next 24 hours.  That's productive enough don't ya think?  Stay well ya'll.  Peace out.  elizinashe
Bring It On! 

No comments: