Sunday, October 11, 2015

Out & About

Cupcake Anyone?
Happy Halloween!  It's been years and years since I've been out to celebrate what most people deem the best holiday of the year.  Although the party date was a bit early for Halloween, it felt good to dress up a bit and have some fun with some friends and work peeps.  Lots of pictures were taken, some by me, and the rest came from other party guests.  Can't wait to see those.  I'm pretty certain there were some good ones. 

It's getting cooler now here at the homestead.  Time to break out the long sleeved shirts and extra blankets.  My beloved sandals will have to go into hibernation mode, as my toes will not be happy being naked in the cold air.  The one thing I do like about cooler weather, is wearing my thick, comfy socks.  And if they have a funky pattern to them, all the better.  Gotta have a little flash, right?

I'll admit.  I don't shave my legs as often as I should.  It's just a pain in the ass.  Plus, the 'razor rash' drives me nuts.  I typically use an electric razor because it's much faster plus it doesn't tear up my legs so badly.  Trust me, shaving your legs can be really time consuming.  It's quite a bit of surface area to conquer.  Guess I'm just not that girly.  One thing I have noticed, one leg grows hair a lot faster than the other.  Why is that?  Strange observation, I know.  And maybe a bit of 'TMI".  But that's okay.  At least my  boobs are even.  Haha...

Happy Halloween Ya'll!  It's all downhill from here!  Be safe and be well!  elizinashe
Gettin' Crafty!

No comments: