Monday, September 28, 2015

This & That, Tit for Tat


What I Wished to Have Seen...
So the Super Moon Lunar Eclipse came and went.  It was either the beginning of the end, or the beginning of a new beginning.  Take your pick.  I myself, will choose the later.  Sadly, it was raining out in my neck of the woods.  In fact, we've had rain for the last three days.  Guess Mother Nature was making up for our hot summer.  Oh well...maybe I'll catch it next time.  I do plan on living. 

I have realized that I just don't make enough time for me.  I don't stop long enough to make fun plans and get out like I used to.  I'm slowly making that change, and taking those small steps to do what I really enjoy.  Like taking pictures.  I realized how much I've missed playing with the camera when my dad came to visit.  So, I'm going to make it a point to do more of that.  Our Fall-slash- Leaf season will be a quick one I'm sure.  So I better get out and do some pointing and clicking before it fades away.  

Speaking of Fall weather, it sure has been a comfort to have some cool days lately.  I must say it's been refreshing and good for the soul.  I just hope it lasts for a nice long while.  This chic is not ready for those single digit temperatures like we had last year.  It was rather stressing to hear my heat pump plug away all night long.  I'm still learning about that thing.  I'm just thankful it still works and that it didn't poop out on me.  Keeping my fingers crossed for this up and coming season.  We never know what may come.  

And so...I hope your Fall is turning out to be as lovely as you had wanted.  And I hope you got a chance to see that Moon.  It certainly is a good excuse to look up at that gigantic night sky don't ya think?  Until next time....elizinashe
Going, Going, Gone...

No comments: