Saturday, January 16, 2016

Yowzers!

What Just Happened? 
Jesus, what a week.  Can I have a 'do over'?  

Retrospect can be pretty powerful.  So can actions and words.  I'm still learning about the cause and effect of that.  It's a life long learning process don't ya think?  At least I hope so.  

Good intentions can backfire.  And when it happens, it's usually pretty crappy.  And I hate the aftermath of it all.  It's an uncomfortable feeling and trying to "right the wrongs" makes it worse sometimes.  I wish there was a handbook for these kind of things.  

There is some hope along the way...and time will eventually heal all things.  I just hate the waiting part.  I'm still learning about that part too.  Guess I need to forgive myself and keep moving forward.  

Okay, I'm done.  I will embrace this past week as a growing experience and just "let it go".  I had seen a bumper sticker earlier this week on my way to work which sums up a lot.  It said "Let Go and Let God".  Think I'm going to put this in his hands now.  No need to carry an unnecessary burden, right?  Until next time...elizinashe.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Let go and learn from it.

elizinashe said...

thanks bernie...and I have. sheesh!