Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Here We Go !


🎉 Happy New Year! 🎉
Well, the holidays came and went.  The New Year has arrived with all the hopes and dreams that we have announced to ourselves for the coming year  along with all the mounds of food and drink we have indulged the last couple of months.  Have you promised yourself an exercise program?  A new class?  Breaking bad habits?  Getting more involved in your community?  Ya know...all the basics many people say but never follow through.  Or complete if started at all.

As for myself, I really don't make such promises or resolutions.  Hopes and dreams...yes.  I have plenty of those.  I choose to live by example and I hope that will be enough of an impression that maybe, just maybe, others will be open minded enough to see the other side.  Fingers crossed on that one.

This past year certainly has been tough.  We see it everyday.  I hope to God that 2019 will be better.  And if not...I hope that people will make sound judgements to find compromises and common ground for the better good.

My year really was wonderful when I look back and reflect.  I may not have traveled as much as I had liked, but I had some wonderful adventures with friends, I was lucky enough to be at home when Hecubus decided to move on to his next adventure, I've shared some delicious food with friends and neighbors, gifted some peeps with some crafty things, made some crafty things and have had a lot of silly moments.  I really like silly moments.  I think we should have more of them and on a daily basis.  It's good for the soul.

So in the meantime, I hope your holidays were stress free.  I hope your New Year was fantastic and I hope that the coming year brings you all the joy and laughter that you can handle.  And more.  Until next time...elizinashe
💕 This Was My 2018.  Hoping For A Repeat.  💕

No comments: