Monday, January 21, 2019

Did Ya See It?

Can Ya Dig It?
So tonight was the Super Blood Wolf Moon.  Apparently the first full moon in January is considered the Wolf Moon.  The Super part is because the Moon is the moon is so close to the Earth that it appears to be super large. The blood part is due to the eclipse from the Sun behind and the Moon becomes illuminated.  Got it?  Science lesson done.  haha...

It's super cold out my way.  Single digits.  Winds chills lower than that.  Did I watch the eclipse of the Super Blood Wolf Moon?  Sorta.  I would take peeks out the window and on occasion would step out on my deck to take a good look.  It was pretty cool I must say, but to stay outside to watch the whole thing...no thanks.  Not feeling it. 

As I have said before, the Universe has it's pull on our body and soul.  I'm hoping this celestial phenomenon will bring much more joy and luck for us all.  More importantly, I hope the tides will turn for our country as it is just so unbelievably insane.  And as for myself, I hope it lifts my spirits and renews my inner joy.  I feel like I've lost that lately despite having a good life and wonderful friends.  My mind has been overwhelmed with many feels and burdens which I have allowed to grow roots.  And I know better than to allow such things to happen.

Yes, the air is crisp and very cool.  The wind has been blowing all night long.  Maybe I should step outside a bit longer and allow the wind to take these busy anxiety filled thoughts away.  I have much to do but the weight that I have allowed to sink in my shoulders is slowing me down.  And I hate that.  Ugh.  Maybe the fresh air will do me some good. 

In the meantime, I hope you got a chance to take a peek at the Moon tonight.  I hope that the Universe is kind to us all.  I do need some sort of sign to keep me afloat.  Perhaps that was what the Super Blood Wolf Moon was all about.  Until next time...elizinashe
Trying to Channel the Peace

No comments: