Monday, February 4, 2019

Random Musings

☕ Mmmm...☕
Every once in a while, I think of a friend from long ago.  Typically it's a person who was in my life for a brief period of time, perhaps served a purpose and then that friendship fades away for whatever reason that may be.  Sometimes I will look for that person on Facebook.  Sometimes I find them, sometimes not.

Question is, when I do find that person, do I send them that "friend request"?  Would they even remember me?  Even if it was from 20+ years ago?  What would you do?  Clearly these people made some sort of impact on me and the search is genuine.  Can you really reconnect after years apart? 

So the Superbowl happened.  Did you watch it?  I really had not much interest in the game.  Not even the Halftime Show.  Not even the commercials.  Being that I have been sick, I had some dinner, a nice glass of wine and took a little nap.  When I did check in on the game rather late I found the score to be quite disappointing.  It must have been a crappy game to begin with.  Glad I didn't bother going to any Superbowl parties.  It would have been a waste of comaraderie. 

I often step out on my deck at night to have a smoke.  Yeah...I know....I often look up at the sky to watch the stars and on occasion I will see some shooting stars which always delights my heart.  I sometimes see airplanes flying through the night sky.  My mind then begins to wonder...where is the plane going?  Where did it come from?  What's the destination?  Is the plane full?  What kind of people are on the plane and why are they flying at night?  Ah...I still have the curiosity of a child at times. 

Procrastination.  Are you guilty of such a thing?  What do you procrastinate about?  Is it a flaw?  Or a charm?  Is it a learned behavior or one that you have adopted?  Do you get mad at yourself for procrastinating?  Do others get mad at you for procrastinating?  Do you get mad at others for procrastinating?  What steps do you take to dig yourself out of that procrastination hole?  Or do you continue to wait?  What's your excuse? 

And with all that said, what random musings are running through your head?  Until next time...elizinashe
💕 Peace & Love 💕

No comments: