Monday, March 18, 2019

A Late Afternoon Jaunt

I Could Use Some of This
It's a cool but sunny day.  I've pretty much sequestered myself to the house, road testing a new crock pot recipe but my gut tells me that it's not gonna be so wonderful as it seems.  Sigh...I hate kitchen fails.  And the waste.

I'm slowly getting the house back in order.  It's been a mess lately.  I've seriously considered getting a maid to come and clean things up, at least the floors and bathrooms as that is my primary nemesis.  I loathe the vacuum.  And my bathroom sink is not so pretty these days.  What kills me is that cleaning my bathroom really doesn't take that long.  Really.  But alas, I continue to procrastinate.  Ugh...I used to be so good about cleaning in my former life.  What happened to that? 

I'm also gearing up to throw a bunch of shit away.  I really need to spend some time boxing things up and having some sort of sale.  I have plenty of good stuff that I could make a few bucks by selling it.  It's just the process of organizing such a task.  Not my strong suit.  I need a helper.  For real. 

I'm debating about grabbing my fried chicken and mac n cheese fix for dinner at my local Whole Foods.  Yeah...I know...but it's sooo good!  I'm just not excited about my crock pot tonight.  But I felt like since I made the effort in buying the stuff, that I should make it anyway.  Guess my mother is going to get lots of leftovers. 

Hope your Monday is sunny and cheerful.  At least I think it's Monday.  haha...What's your late afternoon like today?  Until next time...elizinashe.
Cheers !

No comments: