Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Celestial Request

Hello Moon !
It's a full moon tonight.  Looks wonderful too.  For the first time in many nights, I feel good despite my mentality the last few days, perhaps weeks, and even better from earlier today.  I've been in a bit of a funk lately and have been fully aware of it.  Sometimes you just have to move through it in order to get out to the other side.  Fingers crossed my mental funk continues to be on the upswing.

My hope is that the full moon will pull on all those negative thoughts and feelings out of my soul and toss it out to the sea, despite the miles that keep me from the ocean.  I need to believe that.  And I need to feel that too.  I've always said if you want something then you need to give it to the Universe.  And then do the work as well.  I'm working on "the work" too.  I have to make things happen for me but I do believe that there are higher powers that come along to help and guide you on your journey. 

 I'm tired of allowing the demons in my head dictate my mood. Sometimes it's hard that's for sure. But I remain hopeful that I will continue to persevere and move through this Life with the gusto and confidence that I crave.  I remain hopeful that the hurdles that will cross my path will be easy to jump and navigate, because I know that they will come.  They always do.  I remain hopeful that tomorrow will be a better day.  I remain hopeful.  Don't you?  Until next time...elizinashe
A Very Important Key to Have on Your Chain

No comments: