Sunday, November 17, 2019

In the Wee Hours....

It's a Mighty Big World Out There
It's late.  And guess what...I'm awake.  Glad I've got this thing called a Blog.  I know I have a few faithful readers, but as for new ones not so sure.  But that doesn't really matter.  It's for me and that's enough.

We had a quick and very cold winter snap this past week.  Sheesh!  Way too early for that shit.  Thankfully we have stabled to some norms.  At least for now.

The holidays are coming quick.  Have you made your list yet?  Do you know what you want to buy for those you do gift?  Cards?  Got enough wrapping paper?  Or are you a gift bag kind of person? 

I keep my gifting short and sweet.  I really don't buy for a whole lot of people.  And it's hard to not repeat themes or send the same shit all the time.  I strive to find local gifts or something simple.  We have plenty already don't ya think?  I'd rather have adventures and wonderful dinners with my loved ones than exchange material things.  I hope others feel the same. 

I keep telling myself I should pick up an extra shift at work.  I'm not desperate for the money, but a little bit of a bonus would be nice.  I have plans...I have household needs.  And that costs money.  I can still do the wanted household needs,  I just want that extra cushion to do so.  But...when it comes time for my time off...I really want it.  Not that I have major plans or anything.  I just need to be away from work.  It's been pretty horrible lately and don't want to burn myself out too quickly.  Sigh....it's a bit of a moral struggle within myself sometimes. 

My previous mental struggles have seemed to drift away.  I'm really glad about that.  Don't freak.  I wasn't suicidal or anything.  Just struggling with worries and memories of the past.  And I allowed that to occupy my mind.  I'm glad I moved through that repetitive anguish.  It certainly drove me a bit nuts. 

So my readers...what's going on in your corner of the world?  Until next time...elizinashe
Take a Moment for Something Like This

No comments: