Sunday, September 8, 2024

A Little Something I Wrote

 Hello…it’s been a long, long time.  
Yep, I’m still here.  
Are you?

Sharing a little thing I wrote back in May when I was struggling.
I am in a much better place now.  And have been for quite some time.
And I am glad for that.  

So I thought I’d share as I meant to post this much much sooner.  
But Life got in the way.

Hope you enjoy.  

To The One Who Left

I hope you are well.
Thanks for the time.
Go figure your shit out.
I refuse to be in limbo.

My heart can’t take it.
Can yours?

Why are you so afraid?
What was I to you?
You won’t change, that I know.
So what was your purpose?
What was our purpose?
What am I to you?
My heart has grown cold

I don’t know if it will ever warm back up.

I hope I am wrong.

To The One Who Left

You left too soon.
Why can’t you be here?
Can you see me?
Are still behind me?
Protecting me?
Where would you be if you had not died.

Oh how my mind thinks of that
You would tease me about loving Dave so much

And bitch about my smoking

Memories are fading with time
But I will never forget you.

To The One Who Left

Well shit.
You were a big one.
I had to put on the really big girl pants
And it sucked.
But I am glad it was me
I just wasn’t ready.

Were you?
Why did you keep so much shit?
Seriously.
Please send someone to help.

Do remember our last talks?
Do you remember what I said?
Did you understand?


What was it that you did not tell me?
You knew something was up didn’t you?
I knew you knew something
I wish you had told me

I wish a lot of things.

To The Ones Who Left

Don’t leave me hanging
I still need you
And I will need your help as my Life continues

I still Love you
I still wish you were here
My heart still hurts

To The Ones Who Left

Why did you have to leave?
It was too soon.

My heart is forever changed.
I hope I find it again.

No comments: