Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm in Love...


I have fallen in love...I have been sucked into a new tv show which is so refreshing and whimsical that I just cannot wait until the next episode. And the main character Ned, aka The Pie Maker, is easy on the eyes in a geeky Adrian Brody sort of way as one of my girlfriends had said as we were discussing our 'must-see' tv shows that we escape to watch every week. I am totally smitten with Pushing Daisies. I highly recommend it for your viewing pleasure. It's clever, full of color and tastefully done. ( It really reminds me of a Tim Burton flick. ) Quirky characters, strangely romantic and lots of bold colors in an odd world. It's a wonderful escape from the everyday crap that we live with and the other mindless tv dramedies-slash-reality shows that have populated the networks. And I have developed a serious crush on the leading man...I feel like I'm twelve again. When I grow up I want to marry him. He's just lovely...I can't help myself. I'm in love with The Pie Maker...so sue me. elizinashe :)

No comments: