Friday, January 25, 2008

Damn That Writer's Strike...


Now that the holidays are long gone and school has started back up for me, the one thing I was looking forward to was fresh, new episodes of my favorite new show Pushing Daisies. However, the writer's strike is apparently still going strong and therefore many of our fave shows are in the dead zone. In limbo our shows are, lost in space, gone away, a lifeless script, characters without breath....need I go on?? Remind me again why these people are striking? It always has to do with something with money, but I am certain that these writer's make a very comfortable living. The one thing that I looked forward to was my quirky Wednesday nite show so that I may escape into the Pie Maker's world. I deemed it a most lovely and appropriate distraction in my busy schedule and now I am anxiously awaiting the re-opening of the Pie Hole and all of its contents. Who doesn't like pie? Forget Heath Ledger. (sorry, Nan.) Bring Ned back to life!! He isn't dead yet! I need my show dammit...I know I'm not the only one who's disheartened over the writer's strike. I just want it to be over so I can have my weekly escape. It's good for my soul. What favorite show are you, my readers missing? What's your weekly(or nightly if that's your thing) show that you are now doing without? :( Just curious ...leave me a comment if you so wish. Happy (future) viewing...elizinashe

No comments: