Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ready for July

Yo! So it's been yet another long time since I've posted but to tell ya the truth, June has been quite a bitter pill and I just haven't felt like being creative. I'm so glad it's almost over. Actually I did start to write a couple of times but I became so long winded in my posting I figured it would have been too much to read that I just decided to delete it all. So, I will give you a quick overview of what the hell has been going on.
I've had a tree fall in my driveway while I was at work which turned out to be a 3 day ordeal to remove it all, I (and the nurse I was working with) was attacked by an 8 year old boy at 745am over a blood draw ( we won that battle), both of my cats have been sick each with a separate trip to the emergency clinic late at nite which always costs more plus the follow up visits with your regular vet and all of this happened within a 2 week time period with some sort of crisis every three days. And let's not forget some family drama which will add to the guilt I already carry plus I'm having some oral surgery tomorrow at 4pm. What a way to end the month,eh?
I wish I could say that I have been busy painting something weird and colorful, or playing with a new camera that I've always wanted, or loading up songs on an iPod which I don't have - anything but all this chaos. But alas, life has happened as it usually does, it just happened alot this month! What I can say is that I have continued to keep up the quitting smoking thing, making plans for a vision board as well as school (at least in my head) and have stayed at home watching movies instead of going out. Although I have spent alot of extra money this month that I really didn't want to spend I am thankful for the way things turned out.
I could have been home when that tree fell. Had I been at home, I wouldn't have a car right now. And even though the cats got sick at separate times I was lucky enough to had already been scheduled off the following two days after their visit to the emergency clinic therefore allowing me to monitor and medicate my kitties. Not that chasing down your cats to squirt meds down their throat is loads of fun or anything, but I'm glad that I wasn't at work knowing that they were sick and noone else to be around in case they took a turn for the worse. Yeah, it's been a stressful month but I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it could have been. Regardless, I'm ready for July and hopefully it will be a better month. Glad it's almost over. elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Wow! All of that and you're still not smoking? That's GREAT! ;-)