Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not Much To Say...

Greetings my fellow readers. I always have plenty to gripe and hope about however the creative juices have been pumping rather slowly the last few days. I've been working on my own series of questions to post at a later date once I feel so motivated. Right now I'm just tweaking some of the questions that I have created. Hopefully you will find it somewhat amusing and participate in my little game. I have been recovering nicely from my oral surgery. I am most thankful that it was done all in one session so the only follow up will be the removal of some stitches(can't wait for that!) and one other follow up to see how I've been healing. I did find out that I don't respond well to the hydrocodone that I was prescribed for pain. I began bleeding around 4am after my surgery and had gotten up to rinse my mouth with some warm salt water and ended up fainting while I was trying to wet a tea bag to shove in my mouth. Scary!! I am soo thankful that I didn't hit my head on anything. That could have been really bad. Needless to say, I haven't taken my pain pills again. I'll stick with my Aleve thank you.
I hope everyone's 4th was a good holiday. I worked all weekend so there wasn't much celebration in my corner of the world. I did manage to score a free wingback chair and a nice throw rug from the nurse I had worked with this weekend. It was just stuff that she was giving away and I happily took it off of her hands. She's a really nice person and I enjoy working with her. She's got a really strong sense of faith and so kind hearted. I always feel so blessed when I'm working with her. It makes me feel renewed in some sort of way that's hard to explain.
Other than that I just don't have alot of new news to talk about. I did see where the oringinal Bozo the clown had passed away. Sad. And I am proud to say that I was one of many kids who was on our own local Bozo Show. I remember wearing a long blue dress that was very 70s and being really hot from the camera lights shinning down on all the kids while filming. AND I won one of the stupid contests that they came up with. Me and some boy had to run back and forth like 3 times grabbing a ballon and pop the balloon by sitting on it and whoever popped 3 balloons first won the game. I came home with 2 new puzzles if I remember correctly. Silly, huh? What an era...I haven't seen anything close to a Bozo show in years. I guess video games such as Nintendo, Xbox and the Wii have replaced those after school cartoon shows and games. I wonder what will come next. Anyhow, that's the lame update in my world. I'll be posting my questions soon. Be prepared...haha! elizinashe

No comments: