Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can't Sleep


The bad thing about working a string of night shifts in a row is that it makes it hard to reassign your body back into a daytime routine. I got up around noon today which was fairly decent compared to what I had been doing the last four days. I've kept myself busy and started working on my vision board in order to pass the time and make myself tired and go to bed by midnight. However, it is fast approaching 4 am and I still can't fall asleep. UGH!! My vision board isn't quite finished and I could easily start working on it again but that will keep me up until past dawn, sleep late again tomorrow and therefore have a harder time readjusting to a daytime lifestyle. I've got Wed & Thurs to readjust. I'm working this coming weekend and need to be out of bed by 5am to work my day shifts. Wish me luck! I've got the next two days to finish my little project, perhaps make a music CD for my road trip up to my college roomie's place and schedule some time to have my car serviced. Bottom line: I just want to go to sleep. Like now. elizinashe

No comments: