Monday, September 29, 2008

Fashion Week

Ah, Fashion Week has come and gone yet again. Gee, how did I miss that? And as usual I am still behind the times when it comes to dressing myself. I always thought blue jeans was always in style. Clearly I am wrong. Couldn't a lady be arrested for wearing someting like this for 'indescent exposure'? Looks like a bad take on a 20s-esque look with some mosquito netting for protection. Perhaps this is the new look for those African Safari vacations. You certainly could blend in with the zebras. However I did see something new this year. Dude wear! Yes, the men are not excluded and there are some red hot new looks for you gentlemen to strut the streets with flair and confidence! Check it out! Forget those comfortable khakis and the casual, sexy shirt from the Gap. You too can look like a total fool and be on the cutting edge of fashion!! Just think of all the hot chics you can pick up wearing a get-up like this and brag about how you were inspired from the greatest designers from Fashion Week! That would certainly make me want to pass out my phone number around! Hey mom, come meet my new boyfriend. He's the coolest dresser I"ve ever seen in a man! He's got great taste don't ya think? He looks soo suave...
Poor guy. This looks like something Keith Richards would end up waking up in after a really long and heavily drug laden party. I hope he got paid some big bucks to wear a get-up like this. But what do I know. I live for my blue jeans and a good boob shirt. I guess I will always be behind the times fashion wise. Darn. elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

A boy ballerina with a tie ... I can't wait till my local Macy's or Wal-Mart has that on the rack! :)

I'm probably behind in fashion too. By day, I'm the poster boy for the Dockers sale rack or Eddie Bauer Outlet, by night it's jeans and a t-shirt.