Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

There's been a big buzz over today's date. Depending on your take of the matter it's either a good karma day or it's the end of the world. I myself have taken the more positive side of the matter. So on that note here are a few things that I hope that this day will bring to me in the near future.

I wish to lose 10lbs. I wish to increase my income tenfold. I wish to have a more stable career and move on with my nursing school wishes. I wish to travel more and see my loved ones near & far more frequently. I wish to see more concerts, gather more loving and creative friends and take more pictures to document it all. I wish to become a better writer and a better person. I wish to be more patient and less negative. I wish to gain more confidence, strength and wisdom and release all my anger issues so I can move forward in life with purpose. I wish to laugh more and worry less. I wish for color, flowers and great coffee. I wish for more stability and the feeling of being calm. I wish to quit smoking and have a peace of mind. I wish for good health and less tumors. I wish to play all things Rachmanioff and have front row tickets to a Dave Matthews concert and meet him in person. (although I'd probably pee in my pants if I did meet Dave.) I wish to hike more and cook fabulous dinners. I wish for a peace of mind for my father and comfort for my mother. I wish for prosperity for all my loved ones and a strong economy for our country. I wish for doggie kisses and kitty purrs. I wish for children to never know hate and only love. I wish for pride and acceptance for all peoples. And I wish for a funky, loving home of my own so I can share all of my wishes with all my peoples.

So there you go folks. Just thought I'd throw that out there to the universe. I hope your 10-10-10 day brings you much happiness and all good things to come. elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

You're definitely becoming a better writer and you're already an awesome person.

Happy 10-10-10 Day. :)