Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ugh!

Why is it that the little things piss you off so much?  I'm having trouble getting the template page to load on my screen so I can make some changes to my page.  I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong but it's pissing me off regardless.  I want something new for this creature called a blog that I started a few moons ago.  So why am I having troubles?  I certainly don't think it's my new virus program that's blocking stuff.  It just seems to be in a stuck mode when I click on the template tab with a series of dots lighting up in a sequence.  Pain in the ass....

It's been raining all freaking day here.  Sometimes it's been quite a downpour.  My landlord just texted me saying to keep an eye out for any ceiling leaks.  He's done this before when we've had lots of rain but it kind of pisses me off too.  Shouldn't he be the one to make sure that the roof is safe and has passed a building code of some sort?  Especially when I've paid rent already for the coming month like I always do?  Jackass....I won't even begin to discuss his leaf blowing capabilities.  Or shall I say a lack of capability.  

I have the same back tire patched twice and the other rear tire patched once.  Apparently I ran over a bed of crapped out nails and a bolt or two.  Lucky me.  I'm pretty sure I picked these scrap pieces of metal driving through a construction zone near the hospital as I was on my way to the community college to talk to an advisor.  However it was discovered during my last patch up which was the day before Thanksgiving that I have some 'dry rot' going on in my tires and that I should replaced them soon before I have a blowout.  Well, crap.  There goes more money out the window.  But I will say this last set served me well.  They are about 5 years old so I guess I got some pretty good mileage out them.  It just sucks that monetary emergencies happen around the holidays.  

I have some outpatient surgery early Thursday morning.  It's a necessary procedure and I wanted this done before the end of the year since my health insurance is going to change January 1st.   I will lose some of my money in my healthcare savings account.  Only half of it will roll over.  But I'm not looking forward to getting up at the crack of dawn without my morning coffee and makeup is not allowed.  Not even foundation.  I'm a pretty self-conscious person when it comes to my naked face.  And I am an absolute bitch without my morning fix.  I'm not looking forward to being sedated.  I haven't been 'put under' since I had my wisdom teeth pulled and that was 20 years ago!  I woke up puking from that.  I sure hope that I get a puke free dose of anesthesia.  And a nice cup of coffee upon revival.  

And to close on a different note, I heard a Stevie Wonder song today which included the lyrics "Look at the clouds in the sky/They seem so happy now", or something like that.  My question is how would he know?  He's blind.  (was that too ugly?).  haha.....so what's new in your world?   elizinashe

No comments: