Monday, January 9, 2012

Here We Go!

I have now entered the chaotic abyss of nursing school second semester plus an on-line microbiology class. My computer is going to suck me into a black hole that no escape key will delete me out of this vortex. What am I thinking? I don't even know where to start. I keep getting distracted. What do I read first and which class do I read first? Since when did a grammatically incorrect, incomplete sentence such as 'on-line' become a verb and a way to teach educational material as well as test students? How many power points does it take to teach one chapter? How much is too much? I grew up watching slides of family photos. I'd rather see that again. And why would anyone say that your 2nd semester of nursing school will be easier? WTF????? I don't have time to absorb all this shit. How will I do it all? On-line assignments, on-line readings, on-line tutorials, on-line quizzes, on-line, on-line, on-line......blah,blah,blah.......can I get a new ass on-line because mine will surely be flat as a pancake by the end of the month. See ya in the spring. elizinashe

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Deep breaths, one thing at a time,check the ergonomics of your home study space and do what you can to improve it, get a bigger monitor if needed; did I mention deep breaths? Hang in there. You can do this!

Lee said...

You can do it, because I know you can.
You can get a new ass online too, it's called PHOTO SHOP. :)
And I am posting again....