Sunday, January 12, 2014

This & That

Ever feel like you just can't 'catch up'?  Ever feel like once you've got a good thing started and settled that something comes along and throws off your game?  How many times do you say 'aw, just fuck it' and give up?  Or do you just ride that wave and keep moving?  Too cryptic?  How do you handle juggling all of life's curve balls?  Again, perhaps I'm being too cryptic.  Just a little frustrated and need to vent I suppose.  

This past week certainly had its challenges and I somehow arose to the occasion but it sure did disrupt my week.  All is well in my world, mind you, but it certainly stressed me out and did not help me in maintaining a routine nor get over my cold that I've been battling for two weeks now.  And I feel like of all the little things that could have helped combat these little hiccups did not happen in the given time that I wanted, thus I was stuck in dealing with my present life, waiting and striving for the better.  Don't get me wrong, I'm good.  Really.  Just frustrated that I'm not in the very place that I had imagined myself to be at this time.  Just another challenge.  Which I'm getting tired of so to speak and I'm ready for that next stepping stone.  It's just been hard to locate that magical rock that will lead me to the next phase in my life.  Yes, cryptic.  Oh well. 

So tomorrow is a new day.  And the end of my week will be spent with some very dear friends.  Too bad I can't fast forward to Friday.  The first five days after the weekend is always the hardest.  I will survive and shoot for the weekend.  It will certainly perk up my mood.  Maybe I should schedule some vacation time too.  I think some sunny skies are needed for sure!  Stay warm my readers while we wait for Spring's sunny disposition.    Change always comes and hopefully for the best!  Cheers!  elizinashe

No comments: