Monday, March 17, 2014

Putting It Out There

I've always said that if you want something then you need to put it out there to the Universe.  Of course, you need to do some legwork as well but if it's meant to be then it will surely come your way.  

Having said that, I'm passing on this Irish blessing even though my Irish roots have been far removed but I've been told they are there somewhere.  I haven't felt the need to go out and celebrate like a mad woman but I did wear my green.  Regardless if you have Irish roots or not, I hope you are blessed and protected in the most pure ways possible.  

Working the night shifts haven't been so horrible and the night shift differential has been a real blessing for me.  My night time co-workers are pretty cool and they have been great mentors.  Not that my day people weren't, they were just as awesome.  I'm just happy that the transition has been a good one so far.  The downside is trying to be a daytime person again when I'm off so I can get things done.  And the falling asleep thing is a struggle just as well.  Guess I need to find some things to keep me occupied in the wee hours of the night when I can't sleep.  I hope that the plan in my head will work itself out on those nights when I can't sleep.   Don't want to give too much away so I don't jinx myself but it's in my head and it's got to come out sometime.   I'm doing my best not to procrastinate too much and get busy with moving forward like I have wanted after getting my new career started and making better money.  I feel like the next few months will keep me hopping.  Which is fine.  It's been a long, bitter winter and I'm tired of hibernating.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Blessings to you all!  elizinashe

No comments: