Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Beginnings & A Restless Mind

As the trees are becoming more green and the bushes are popping out so are my allergies.  It's a never ending battle to which will have some sort of end at some point.  We've got some rain coming and potentially some severe storms but at least the air will get a good washing.  

The night shift stuff has really messed up my sleep this past weekend.  This has been my weekend 'off' to which I totally took instead of working extra but my expectations of being productive or getting outside to enjoy the beautiful allergy laiden spring weather kinda took a back burner.  However, I did make it to a local eatery for a big fat omelette and found a couple of cute things for my future new digs.  On the flip side, my current place is a wreck.  I don't even want to get into the details.  It's just a mess and I'm not all that motivated to clean it all up until I get some of this junk out of the way.  This whole moving process will be a total love/hate issue.  Hopefully more love than the hate part.  

Speaking of moving, the process of getting into my new place is going along well except for one hiccup to which helped keep me up all night Friday.  Geeze...To keep it simple, it's one little thing that my mother needs to do but she keeps skirting around it which really pisses me off.  I have helped her in the past to keep her property and in a way, was manipulated in doing so but being the surviving child what esle was I to do?  Anyway...I think she finaly heard me loud and clear when I called her Saturday afternoon.  And I was polite about it even though I wanted to give her an earful.  And I did my own little manipulating so I won't have to deal with all the mess she wants to dish out.  And that's all I need to say about that.  

So, in short, my mind is still busy with all this work stuff, new digs and trying to plan successfully around it so I don't have a total freakout.  The only thing I know what to do is take it one day at a time.  I've got a busy 'to do' list to tackle tomorrow.  I'll just have to wait and see how successful that will be considering my sleep schedule.  Speaking of sleep....time to attempt to get some shut eye.  Sweet dreams!  elizinashe

No comments: