Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Busy Day Restless MInd

Goodbye Fall
I had a post in my head earlier but it just didn't seem to have the flow that I was wanting.  Sometimes you just can't get it together.  Maybe it's the stupid cold weather we are having so early in the year.  Hell, it's not even officially Winter yet....

I've felt  rather accomplished this past week.  I did a lot of cooking last week while I was off so my little meals to take to work were quite satisfying.  Midnight cafeteria food pretty much sucks.  I also got some of my pipes wrapped up in the basement, just for that extra security.  Even though my basement is pretty well insulated and there aren't any open windows or vents to allow cold air inside, I wanted to keep my new home protected as much as possible.  I don't deal well this household crisis.  It just stresses me out.  Vehicle crisis freaks me out as well.  I like having my wheels in working order.  This chic needs to be able to get to work and take a hot shower, ya know? 

My cat is getting more curious about the basement.  At first he could care less but now when I go down I can hear him meow at the door.  Guess he can't stand to not know where I am going. Haha...and even though when I come back up and open up the door to get back inside and attempt to block him from going down,  he slips down the stairs and runs to the bottom to check things out.  Sneaky tart.  I don't want him to get used to going down there.  I have insulation that is exposed and I don't want him to start 'inspecting' it.  I can just see him giving it a 'taste test' or clawing at it because that's what cats do. 

Guess I should go to bed, eh?  It's late...however I don't have to get up early since I work the night shift.  At least I have a good excuse for being up.  It would really suck if I worked the day shift.  Maybe one of these days I will have a more normal working life.  Maybe not...I've always been a bit different.  Until next time.....elizinashe

No comments: