Sunday, November 9, 2014

Short & Sweet

Downtown Asheville
I met one of my coworkers and his partner Saturday downtown for some photo taking opportunities.  It was really good company on a really good day.  I must remember to do that more often.  

I've had some of the most ridiculous conversations at work.  And I do mean ridiculous.  It can be rather silly and possibly immature.  However it does make me laugh not to mention reduce the stress level for all involved.  I guess that's not a bad thing.  

December is upon us.  Hard to believe.  We have about 6 1/2 weeks until Christmas.  And then we will be ringing in the New Year.  Sheesh!  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  Any New Year's plans?  And dare I ask about any resolutions?  

I've never been one to budget myself on a monthly basis.  Believe you me, I've tried but it's just too tedious.  It's busy work that I care not to spend my energy on.  I do pay my bills on time and always have had money for that.  My biggest expense, other than my mortgage is most likely food.  I spend way too much.  Gonna work that.  

Speaking of house stuff, I've had my first 'home repair'.  Apparently my Pressure Reducer Valve was going on it's way out.  Two shower heads that 'squeal' is something more than just a nut-n-bolt-slash-washer type of issue.  Glad it's repaired.  I have dishes to wash and laundry to do!  Now if I only get motivated to use the vacuum.....

With Winter creeping fast I hope you get out and do something fun on beautiful days like I had on Saturday.  Those cold gray days will soon be the only thing we see out our windows.  I'm hoping for a mild winter but you never really know about Mother Nature.  I could use some more blue skies for a few more weeks.   elizinashe
Red Leaves & Blue Skies

No comments: