Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Life Will Go On...

Celebrate Life Ya'll...
It's Election Night.  And it's looking quite scary.  I am shocked and amazed that so many people have supported a candidate that has done nothing but instill hate and fear into the minds of our peoples.  Clearly we have not moved very far in our acceptance of those who are different from our own.  

We, meaning my mother and I, have a very dear friend who is very sick.  She just had major surgery last week, and has now been discharged from the hospital and transferred to a nursing home for a short term rehab.  I hope and pray that she will be able to return home to live out her days, as she really doesn't have much longer to live in this life.  And I've been upset about it most of the night.  It's finally hit me and I've been crying off and on for most of the night.  My heart just breaks for her and my mother is just devastated.  This is simply "the pits" as our friend would say.  I am more than sad and I'm not sure how to deal with this or be supportive.  All I can do is send love. 

Regardless of the outcome of this Election and our friend's recovery, life goes on.  It will take much healing and many tears.  I have no fear of what our friend's next adventure will be when she leaves this world.  I know she will go on to a fantastic place and be a blessing to all in encounter her.  I just hate that her journey had to take such a horrible route.  As for the Election....I'm afraid it's going to take a miracle to get things straight.  And that's for either candidate.  One will be more than detrimental, the other will be a constant battle with little change.  How did our country become so hateful?  But life will go on...for better or worse.  I vote for the better.  

Sending peace and love...elizinashe.  
More Love, Less Hate