Saturday, February 10, 2018

Awake and Restless

Need a Peaceful Moment Like This
I'm coming off a long stretch from work.  I've had the typical post dinner and drink nap earlier this eve and now I'm awake as expected but instead of feeling calm and peaceful, I'm a bit restless and slightly anxious.

The thing about any job you have, the post rehashing of events during your working hours tends to haunt you at times which tonight, my own rehash is filling  my mind tonight.  This past work week wasn't too terribly bad, but I certainly was not on my "A game' as they would say.  I guess I'm allowing myself to feel guilty about that.  I have enough guilt issues as it is, I don't need to create any more.  Ugh...trying to let it go.

They say prayers do not go unanswered.  I prayed for warmer weather with sun and some 70 degree temperatures this past week.  I think we all could use some of that.  Well, we do have warmer weather on the way.  In fact, we may hit close to 70 degrees early in the week, but it's also supposed to rain.  And rain a lot.  Guess I need leave the rain part out next time.  But I'm happy with the lack of cold, nasty weather and some slight improvement.  I'll take that.  Maybe the coming change in the atmosphere is why I'm a bit restless.  If the weather affects animals, then certainly it affects us humans.  It would be stupid to deny it.  Season Affect Disorder is a real thing.  So why not a bunch of rain?

The coming weeks look fruitful.  I'm trying to concentrate on that.  There are fun plans being made and crafty ideas in the works.  That sort of stuff makes me happy.  It seems that many of my peeps have been in a similar funk with the winter blahs and we are all thankful for the improving weather, paving a way for all of us to get out for celebrations and creations.  I look forward to that.  I'm tired of feeling housebound due to the winter mess.  Hopefully my concentration level will improve as well, as I have been quite fuzzy headed and distractable.  Hell, even this post seems a bit askew to me.  But then again...I'm restless and can't concentrate very well I have a good excuse.  Haha...

In the meantime, I hope sunny skies come to blanket my neck of the woods as well as yours.  Hope you have something fun planned soon.  I hope you have more happy days ahead as we march ahead in this crazy world.  Until next time...elizinashe
Happy Days Ahead

No comments: