Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Please Make It Stop

No More!
Oh Internet...you used to be so cool.  But now you're nothing but shit.  I really dislike you these days.  The news feed is filled with nothing but bullshit and stupid shit.  That goes for Facebook too.  I thought Zuckerberg was going to clean up that mess. 

I don't give a shit about the Kardashians.  I don't give a shit who's dating whom, who's pregnant, who's not, what the rumored baby name may be or who the baby daddy is or is not.  I still don't get why people are so fascinated by watching a bunch of overly wealthy women, who's only job is selling themselves, sitting around in their giant closets looking at their shoe collection or snacking on the latest trendy organic snack in their giant kitchen.  Why do people gravitate to watch such shit?

I don't give a crap about the Duggars either.  I don't care which kid is now courting only to get married right away with a "modest wedding" of 1200 guests and an out of the country honeymoon to consummate their marriage and hormones with the guarantee of popping out a baby by the end of their first year of marriage, as they all were raised to do so.  Why do they still populate my news feed?  Geeze...just go away.  I'm tired of you. 

I'm sick and tired of all the political bullshit.  Why do people continue to post, share and believe the blatantly obvious one-sided lying bullying hateful"alternative facts" ?  I am amazed that there are so many people so completely stupid.  Really stupid.  It truly makes me stomach turn.

I'm tired of having to keep an eye on the next winter weather event as it always seems to fall on every weekend that I work.  Seriously.  Every weekend.  Which begins my long stretch of working nights anyway so I'm really screwed. I don't even get to stay home to enjoy it.  At least I have been able to make it home safely and with a good friend to crash at my place for the said winter weather event.  But man...am I ever sick. of. it.  Please Dear God make it stop.  I need about three months of 70 degree weather and sunshine.  I need my Vitamin D! 

Why can't we all go back to seeing silly animal videos and stories of inspiration?  I miss seeing that sort of thing on my news feed.  I need more strange fashion shows as that has been one of my favorite things to write about many, many moons ago.  Why can't we see more silly selfies and really cool music videos?  I want my MTV!  haha..I need something way better than what's been currently plugging up the Internet highway.  It all just sucks and leaves me feeling rather ill.  I know it won't happen anytime soon that's for sure.  Our world is just too caught up in the muck and mire of ignorance.  I choose to ignore it all and scroll away.  Good thing is that Spring always comes and I hope it comes soon.  It's time to get out and ignore technology.  I know I will be a happier person for doing so.  I challenge you to do the same.  Okay...rant over.  Until next time...elizinashe.
I Want to See More of This!

No comments: