Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Random Conversations

Food for Talk
I've always felt that some of the best conversations are with a complete stranger, one that you may never meet again.  And in my case, it's usually at a bar while I'm grabbing some food and a drink.  Those conversations that are held while away on vacation are usually the best I find, although the ones close to home are pretty good too.

I had such a random conversation tonight at my local joint.  The guy I spoke with opened up the talk and just your basic general stuff, but it was a good opener.  No creepiness involved.  If you are a seasoned coversationalist you can pick up on the creep factor pretty quick.  If not...well...you might find yourself in a bit of a pickle.

I have found that such conversations leave you more enriched, sometimes angered depending on the topic of discussion and sometimes more informed.  I seem to always learn from my fellow new found friend if not have empathy for them as we tend to share personal struggles and triumphs as well.  You got to share the good stuff.  We need more of that do we not?  

Regardless, I met a nice dude and we had a nice time.  And yeah, there were some interest vibes going on but I doubt we will see each other again if at all.  Maybe randomly in a few weeks if the timing is right.  And if we never see each other again, that will be fine with me.  It's the little things, right?  It sure did leave me with a perk and nice distraction in my evening compared to the same old stuff.   Can't complain about that now can I?  Until next time...elizinashe
Cheers Y'all

No comments: