Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another Year of Growing


As another year comes to a close I look back on all the changes I have weathered. I just can't believe that this year is almost over. The journey this year has been a long one. Lots of changes, tapping back into the self-dicipline, and trying to set limits and keep my future in the light. This year has been a new struggle but a good one at that. I have weathered these changes well, or at least I think so and I still have most of my sanity. ha-ha.

I am lucky and grateful for all that I have accomplished this year, thankful for a supportive groups of friends, grateful for good parents who tolerate my lack of visits and most thankful for all of my 'girls' near and far. I could not survive without them. I'm not quite sure how I could have handled this past year without all of this support. I feel like I've crammed soo much into one year. So many changes, good and bad. Work, school, weddings, birthdays, quick visits with friends, tears, laughter, insecurity, panic, comfort, peace, love, mishaps, mistakes, successes, hugs, kisses and knowing that you made an impact on someone somehow without really trying. With all of this, it's been a good year.

I don't always have the time to do what I want or need to do which really frustrates me to no end. Hell does anybody? But what I do have time for is to just keep trying. That's all anyone can do, right? However, the year isn't quite over yet...I wonder how much more 'stuff' I can cram into 2007 before the ball drops. I'll keep ya posted...elizinashe

No comments: